10 SIGNS YOU’RE USING
The Wrong Payment Processing Provider
Working with the wrong payment processing provider could have a devastating impact on your business’s bottom line. While good merchant services companies find money-saving opportunities for their clients, bad ones offer poor customer service and sit by idly while their clients squander money on unnecessary fees.
Reliance Star’s tip sheet, 10 Signs You’re Using The Wrong Payment Processing Provider, explains the differences between good and bad payment processing companies while offering details on why:
- The “lowest rates” are often too good to be true
- Merchant services companies must offer outstanding customer service
- Understanding your credit card transactions statement is the key to real savings
- Providers need to offer guidance on payment industry compliance such as PCI compliance and the EMV liability shift
- Processing credit card transactions correctly is so important to your bottom line
Download Your Payment Processing Tip Sheet
Enter your email address in the form field to receive your free guide, 10 Signs You’re Using The Wrong Payment Processing Provider.