We are Certified!
We have the expertise to recommend the best and most appropriate solution for your business.
What is an ETA CPP™?
The Electronic Transactions Association (ETA), the premier trade association for the payments processing industry, created the CPP™ certification program to recognize those professionals in the industry who demonstrate a thorough knowledge of their profession as well as a commitment to professionalism and personal integrity.
Every person who earns the ETA CPP™ designation has:
- A minimum of one to three years experience in the payments industry;
- Been recommended by a supervisor or manager from a company in the payments industry;
- Completed and passed a rigorous examination developed by industry experts and conducted by an independent testing firm that is not affiliated with any entity in the payments industry;
- Agreed to abide by the Electronic Transactions Association’s Code of Conduct;
- Agreed to pursue continuing education credits as a requirement of re-certification every three years.
Why should I do business with an ETA CPP™?
By obtaining your payments processing solution from an ETA CPP™, you can be sure that your representative is knowledgeable about the products and services he recommends and has the expertise to recommend the best and most appropriate solution for your business.
How can I determine if my merchant services provider is an ETA CPP™?
ETA provides a searchable registry of ETA CPPs™ at electran.org. The registry also allows you to search for an ETA CPP™ by state or city.
To ensure we’re offering our merchants the professionalism they deserve, starting in 2015, all Reliance Star Payment Services staff members are required to reach ETA CPP™ status within the first 24 months of employment.
Fenella Yin Fang Kim, CPP
President & CEO
Fenella Kim founded Reliance Star Payment Services in 2004. She has spent the last ten years introducing innovative products, services and technology to the electronic payment processing industry. She was 2013 Queens Rising Star award winner, was named Enterprising Women of The Year 2014, received 40 under 40 award in 2015.
Pete Kim, CPP
As a licensed attorney, he stepped into the payment industry and quickly equipped himself with industry knowledge enough to consult with customers. As a problem solver, he supports agent partners, cultivates Korean markets, and develops government or corporate procurement opportunities.
Make Sure Your Profits Are Protected.
Talk To A Payment Processing Expert.